The following document defines the rules of processing and protecting your personal data provided by you, collected from Cookies and other technologies used on bozettidesign.com
If you would have any doubts regarding the following conditions, please contact the Administrator of this site via e-mail address : email@example.com
No personal data that will be provided on website bozzettidesign.com will not be disclosed to third parties in any way.
- "Administrator"- Grupa Bozzetti sp z o.o. - owner - st. Twardowskiego 86G, 30-312 Cracow, PL.
- "User"- every person using the website.
- "Website"- bozzettidesign.com
Personal data are processed pursuant to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and in line with the Personal Data Protection Act, we inform that:
- The Administrator of personal data is the Administrator.
- The user voluntarily provides his personal data via a form, e-mail or telephone to establish and conduct cooperation.
- By providing the Administrator with your data, the User agrees to their processing and receiving of marketing information from the Administrator by telephone or e-mail.
- The User has the right to access their data at any time and the opportunity to correct them or request removal from the Administrator's database. In order to remove your data send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User's data may be transferred to another entity in order to fulfill the order.
- The Administrator may store User data for an indefinite period.
- If the User does not provide his personal data, he will not be able to use the products and services offered by the Administrator.
- The User, providing his personal data, agrees to their processing for marketing purposes regarding the Administrator's products and services.
- The user provides his data voluntarily, however it is necessary to establish cooperation.
- The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs his duties under the Act of August 29, 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, hereinafter referred to as "UODO") by himself.
- Personal data provided by the User will be used for the purpose and to the extent resulting from the granted consents.
- In the case of unlawful processing of personal data, the User has the right to submit a notification to the Office for Personal Data Protection or to a court.
The Administrator is not responsible for the use of content contained on the website.
All content on the Website is subject to copyright.